What is BIKE HSS?
BIKE HSS is a one-day cycling MOVEment taking place on Saturday, September 28, 2019 in and around Westchester County, New York, beginning and ending at HSS Westchester in White Plains.
Friends of Hospital for Special Surgery, physicians, staff, and members of the local community will ride and set the pace to improve mobility and musculoskeletal health for people worldwide.
BIKE HSS will raise critical funds that allow us to:
- Drive musculoskeletal research.
- Provide the world’s best patient care.
- Educate the next generation of leaders in the field.
BIKE HSS will feature:
- A choice of one of two beautiful and fully supported routes, 25 miles or 62.5 miles.
- A Finish Line Festival with food and beverages, recovery zone, entertainment and more!
Join the MOVEment
What's different about BIKE HSS?
All experience levels
BIKE HSS is accessible for individuals and teams of all cycling levels
Two different mileage options will each offer beautiful fall foliage throughout the course
More than a ride
BIKE HSS provides all-day excitement with a Finish Line Festival -- open to riders, family and friends -- including tents, food trucks, beverages, rider recovery zones, music and activities