BIKE HSS is a ride, not a race! We welcome all participants, from all places, with all levels of cycling ability.
Choose Your Distance
Register to ride 25 or 62 miles and raise essential funds to support HSS. Below are the distance options, registration and fundraising goals.
25 Miles and 62 Miles (Age 16 +)
- $75 Registration**
- $500 Fundraising Goal
- 25 and 62 Mile route options complete with scenic and beautiful fall routes
- Participant T-Shirt
- Fully supported course
- Rest Stops every 12-15 miles along the route
- On Course Medical
- SAG and Mechanical Support
- Start/Finish Venue Amenities
- Bike Mechanics
- Bike Parking
- Recovery Zone
- Kidz Zone
- And more!
- Pre-ride lite breakfast and post-ride lunch
- Ability to earn the annual BIKE HSS Jersey, should you raise $1,000. To receive the jersey prior to September 25th, funds must be raised by July 29th.
- Ability to earn other BIKE HSS Incentives
Anyone under 18 has to have a parent or guardian sign the consent form of the minor, as well as ensure that the minor will ride with them at all times.
PLEASE NOTE: Under no exception can infants/children/minors ride on a bike with their registered parent/caregiver/participant.
Please note your registration fee is a non tax-deductible donation and therefore can’t apply towards your fundraising goal.
To participate as a Rider, REGISTER HERE
BIKE HSS Day of Schedule
Stay tuned for more information about day of schedule.
Can’t join us in-person for BIKE HSS, but want to raise funds and support? No problem! Register as a Virtual Participant at no registration fee, and we’ll give you ideas and resources to put on your own virtual fundraiser, whether that’s a bike ride in your town, a Peloton ride, a walk, a run, anything to get out and MOVE on September 25th!
All $500 Virtual Fundraisers get a BIKE HSS T-Shirt in the mail. All Fundraising Incentive gifts are also available to Virtual Participants.
To participate as a Virtual Participant, Register Here